HTML - Poet and the Painter

September 20, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine!



Just wanted to say Good Morning!  This was the view out my back porch this morning . . . doesn't get any better than this!  I am loving my iPhone4 Camera (when I remember to turn HDR on) but I especially love my new Instagram App that my friend Roben-Marie told me about!  My photos have never looked better.

A good friend of mine (who happens to be a priest) gave a great homily one Sunday.  He talked about how we have to find the "WOW" moments each day.  If we look around and pause to see everything through different eyes, then we will find our "WOW".  This was my "WOW" today.  Tell me about yours!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shot, Lorraine. My wow moment is realizing how close BGC is and knowing that our year long wait is almost over. I am so ready for camp and to experience this with my friends. Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine- This image makes me happy. I am such a sunrise/sunset lover...and I am proud of you for your filter/frames on that image! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete